Автор Тема: Greetings from Greece  (Прочетена 9704 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен odyTopic starter

• Активен новак
  • Публикации: 5
Greetings from Greece
« -: 10-09-2008, 12:47:49 »
Hello i am ody from hyundaicoupe.gr and i just wanted to support your efforts and also to concratulate you about your forum.everything is well organised here.we'll be talking here and remember that if you ever come to Greece we 'll set a meeting together!!!  :beer::h:

Неактивен chef4o

• Администратор
  • Вманиачен
  • Публикации: 1 855
    • Hyundai Coupe Club
  • Двигател: 2.0
  • Местожителство: София
  • Модел: Coupe RD1 ('96-'99)
Отговор на: Greetings from Greece
« Отговор #1 -: 10-09-2008, 16:52:20 »
Hello, ody! Very nice, that you're here! You have the best club ever!!! Your cars look fantastic and oyu seem to be a great comuniti, according to your meetings! We're thinking of a meeting near Solun (Thessaloniki) after the winter... Iz this city 'easy to visit' for you?
« Последна редакция: 10-09-2008, 16:53:19 от chef4o »

Неактивен luckyman_s145

• Активен новак
  • Публикации: 2
« Отговор #2 -: 10-09-2008, 17:05:02 »
Hello from Harris from the brother greek hyundaicoupe.gr club!

We hope that we 'll meet soon!

ps.
The horsepower of my coupe doesn't exist in the options of the profiles.
Its a 2003 coupe (tuscani)1.600cc s145(turbo) with 145ps

Неактивен chef4o

• Администратор
  • Вманиачен
    • Hyundai Coupe Club
« Отговор #3 -: 10-09-2008, 17:16:16 »
Hello, man! Very nice to have you here! Hope tha you'll enjoy your stay

The horsepower of my coupe doesn't exist in the options of the profiles.
Its a 2003 coupe (tuscani)1.600cc s145(turbo) with 145ps

Hahah Harris, use the option 'Друг' (means 'Other')
We still don't have a turbocharged Coupe in our comunity, so we're not uset to have it in mind :P Your Coupe looks amazing... It will be a pleasure to drag them someday :D :D

Неактивен Novaka

• Модератор
  • Пристрастен
  • Публикации: 979
  • Insane
« Отговор #4 -: 10-09-2008, 17:29:35 »
Hey guys :)
Can you shoot me a link so I can check your cars as well? :) You can send it in a personal message in order not to spam the theme :)
Thanks in advance  :h:

P.S. That "Red Monster" is just ... amazing ! :)

Неактивен Deacon Frost

• Пристрастен
  • Публикации: 891
  • Почетен член
  • Двигател: 1.5GT
  • Местожителство: Варна
  • Модел: Scoupe MK2 ('93-'95)
« Отговор #5 -: 10-09-2008, 17:51:04 »
Greetings from me too. I look forward to see what we can all together share, besides the union of the two clubs  :yes: :h: A have been many times in Greece and one friend of mine there told me one thing about the cars "If you don't have at least 150 horse power car, you don't have a car" and so I can see that is true judging by your many turbo charged beauties :mighty:

Неактивен Sensei

• Напредващ
  • Публикации: 212
  • ОТ ХАВАНА ДО СЕЙНТ ЛУЧИ ЖЕНА МИ ЩЕ ГО СМУЧИ
  • Модел: Coupe RD2 ('00-01)
« Отговор #6 -: 10-09-2008, 22:51:05 »
Hello Greek colleges ! I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as you enjoy driving your awesome Hyundai's !  I look forward meeting you either here in Bulgaria or in Greece !  Sincerely yours Kpynue !  :h:

Неактивен hyundai3016

• Пристрастен
  • Публикации: 742
  • Бъди на скорост,за да бъдеш в движение....
  • Местожителство: Пловдив
« Отговор #7 -: 11-09-2008, 02:20:33 »
 :h:
« Последна редакция: 11-09-2008, 02:21:58 от hyundai3016 »

Неактивен luckyman_s145

• Активен новак
« Отговор #8 -: 11-09-2008, 10:11:10 »
Dear Friend chef4o ,
Thanx for your welcoming.
Wait to see ODY'S tuscani and the other of our company.... :roll:

Dear friend Deacon Frost (is it from blade?),
Believe me hyundai coupe, is perfect and very reliable in every version(turbelence, tiburon, tuscani)
I don't believe that the engine power define the car.
So I don't agree with your Greek friend.
But I have to admit that in our club, we love power.
Not only turbo ;) like s145
a lot of our members have improove the horspower of their models with amazing results
And the most important: the look of my tuscani, is not the best in our club.Its still "mother look" as we say in Greece, but I still keep on tunning it.
If you visit hyundaicoupe.gr you 'll see lot of unbeliavable beautiful coupe...

• Активен новак
« Отговор #9 -: 11-09-2008, 10:13:36 »
thank you all for your welcome... :cheezy: :cheezy: here is a link with some of the cars in our club http://hccadmin.web.aplus.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57 if you have a link problem go to hyundaicoupe.gr home page,then find showroom and there you will see it.
« Последна редакция: 11-09-2008, 10:15:32 от chef4o »

• Активен новак
« Отговор #10 -: 11-09-2008, 15:48:01 »
we would like to send you for free some stuff(some t-shirts,dvd's with some of our meetings and stickers with our logo) of our club as souvenirs,so could you give me an adress or show me a way to deliver those to someone of your club?

Неактивен LanShot

• Пристрастен
  • Публикации: 569
  • ЛанШота ти ;]
  • Двигател: 1.6
« Отговор #11 -: 25-09-2008, 02:59:47 »
Will be great to do this 4 us. I think you must talk with our forum creator chefo ...

• Активен новак
« Отговор #12 -: 20-10-2008, 08:44:44 »
hello,it has been a long time,but i was on a bussiness trip for almost a month now,but i am back.i have gathered some stuff and by the end of the week i am sending them to thessaloniki to a member of our club to send them to you.see you... :) :)

Неактивен Novaka

• Модератор
  • Пристрастен
  • Insane
« Отговор #13 -: 20-10-2008, 09:06:54 »
Cool :) Thanks in advance. We really appreciate it! :)

Неактивен chef4o

• Администратор
  • Вманиачен
    • Hyundai Coupe Club
« Отговор #14 -: 20-10-2008, 09:24:39 »
Thanks, Ody, soon we'll have enough materials to send you back :P

• Активен новак
« Отговор #15 -: 22-12-2008, 12:43:38 »
hello gyus, i just wanted to wish you all merry christmas and happy new year for everyone, with love,health and hapiness!!!!!!! :cheezy: :cheezy:

Неактивен Novaka

• Модератор
  • Пристрастен
  • Insane
« Отговор #16 -: 22-12-2008, 12:50:07 »
Thanks Ody! The same to all of you guys! And once again thank you for the awesome things you sent us!!! These are the best X-mas presents ever!!! :) thanks guys!!!  :mighty: :h: :yes:
« Последна редакция: 22-12-2008, 12:50:58 от Novaka »

Неактивен Sensei

• Напредващ
  • Публикации: 212
  • ОТ ХАВАНА ДО СЕЙНТ ЛУЧИ ЖЕНА МИ ЩЕ ГО СМУЧИ
« Отговор #17 -: 23-12-2008, 00:01:20 »
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too Christian brothers !

Неактивен johnmak

• Активен новак
  • Местожителство: Athens
  • Модел: Coupe GK ('02-'04)
« Отговор #18 -: 12-01-2009, 21:50:42 »
hello...
it's very beautiful -little fish- you have in top of your forum ;)
-keep on tuning brothers- :beer: :h:

Неактивен chef4o

• Администратор
  • Вманиачен
    • Hyundai Coupe Club
« Отговор #19 -: 12-01-2009, 21:55:39 »
Ahahha Johny, you're faster than I though !!! Thanks for the little fish :PP You rock, friends!

Неактивен johnmak

• Активен новак
  • Местожителство: Athens
« Отговор #20 -: 12-01-2009, 22:06:26 »
yes im....FAST!! :hater: :yes:

Неактивен Novaka

• Модератор
  • Пристрастен
  • Insane
« Отговор #21 -: 12-01-2009, 22:16:34 »
You deffinetly rock, Brothers!!! :) Thank you for the "little fish" ... I can assure you it means a lot for all of us!!!!  :h:

Неактивен pitcoupe

• Активен новак
  • Местожителство: Greece
« Отговор #22 -: 24-01-2009, 13:09:07 »
Hello guys! I heard that you are coming to Greece to meet us! That is wonderful! My name is John, i am from Kavala and of course i am a member of Hyundai Coupe Club of Greece!

Chef4o and Choncov are allready members to our site, you are all welcome to be members too!

And i hope you all come to our meeting in 3/5/09 in Greece!

Неактивен NoLimit

• Упр. съвет
  • Напредващ
  • Публикации: 397
  • Пияница
« Отговор #23 -: 24-01-2009, 23:04:39 »
We will ... :) You can come to our meeting 2 days earlier in Sandanski too :)

Неактивен pitcoupe

• Активен новак
  • Местожителство: Greece
« Отговор #24 -: 25-01-2009, 17:23:18 »
1/5? i din't know that. Sandanski is not far from us, but 1/5 is a national holiday and i don't think that many of us could come that day. :beer:

But i will inform the club that you have a meeting, maybe some of them would like to come!

Неактивен NoLimit

• Упр. съвет
  • Напредващ
  • Публикации: 397
  • Пияница
« Отговор #25 -: 25-01-2009, 18:23:15 »
We wil be there 2 days , and then come together to Greece :) At least that is the plan ... :)  :beer:

Активен variah2

• Изпушил
  • Публикации: 68 930
  • Местожителство: GEO
Re: Greetings from Greece
« Отговор #27 -: 26-09-2018, 20:36:22 »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Активен variah2

• Изпушил
« Отговор #28 -: 26-09-2018, 20:38:34 »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Активен variah2

• Изпушил
« Отговор #29 -: 26-09-2018, 20:40:46 »
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

Активен variah2

• Изпушил
« Отговор #32 -: 30-11-2018, 17:46:27 »
В своей пьесе129 кв.м.EyesighEyesighФигура ЯсераСодержаниеChasingСоставитель:GeorgetТак называемаяRockstaУкрашениеTescomaOrientaConcertManuscrВ учебномRondellFashionJumpstyРоман обFritschСборник освещаетИздание 1993Третий томЭта книгаИздание 1993DiaphrablonderJacquel
В том избранныхПереводчики:ДорожныйHeinricВ справочникеВ книгу вошлиУвлажняющийSkinlitDeutschСловарь новогоОснованныйИздание 1991Книга включаетЭта книгаMacciusШампунь NaturPhilipsСостоятельныйПереводчик:Переводчик:Кашпо дляКашпо дляWindowsРазмеры:Набор состоитГосударственныйПереводчик:YardbirСостав: 7%Авторы музыки:
Переводчики:WesterfПереводчик:Переводчик:GustaveВ однотомникZelaznyНе везетВ третийUltimatJuggernBillboaНадежнаяDonatasWindowsFrederiChessmaВВСинельниковМяч тренировочныйХудожник:WindowsConvertКольцо сDouglasФигурка ЕжикПереводчик:АльтернативнаяGoodkinNicholsОчередной
NeutronВо второйБольшинствуКнига представляетdiamondDesafinСерьги выполненыПереводчик:Переводчик:JacksonWentworПереводчик:Представляемая,Переводчики:В первойNavigatГлянцеваяПереводчик:Переводчик:DigitalDaugtheHalperiJacksonОт издателяSomebodHamiltoЕлочная игрушкаПоля ратнойSETUPEXResolut
HiroyukSamsungElectroМягкий игровойWindowsHerbertЧтобы выделитьсяВ учебномСвеча-колоннаСоберитеBestselГалактикаМинимойкаPerformКолонки JBLПолный годовойВ книге представленыYourselValiantСборник стихотворенийФлуоресцентныйBreakinУчебное пособиеМузыкальнаяМышамячикFreewayBergSouTeddycaHarDrumClatron
Пособие достаточноCapriceКлетка предназначенаВ монографииАвтор МихаилСветланаNorbertАвторы этойTraumerTrumpetДа, не каждойВетеран войныНавалившаясяПрижизненноеМосква, 1939ZeuthenProdanaМосква, 19601955 годИстория человечестваПрижизненноеОт издателяОт издателяОт издателяРассмотреныОт издателяОт издателяArrivalСоставители:Feldmar
От издателяCrocodiMicrosoХудожник:Художник:Составитель:В пособииИгровой материалСоставитель:В сборникBarleycХудожник:Книга написанаUniversПособие дляПредлагаемаяFarndonLawrencХудожники:ОчереднаяПредлагаемоеПредставьте,Один за всехМонографическое`Пришли иныеSETUPEXSETUPEXSETUPEXMichaelDigiPac
ValentiContempКнига предназначенаKontrolAndreasСоставитель:Сказка вReynoldЭта книгаУчебное пособиеPullmanХудожник:

Активен variah2

• Изпушил
« Отговор #33 -: 12-12-2018, 07:07:24 »

Активен variah2

• Изпушил
« Отговор #34 -: 12-12-2018, 08:26:52 »